Better late than never, one plus released their official version of android marshmallow for one plus 2 devices and everything looks quite overwhelming
Here's what new in this build?checkout full video
1) New camera UI—looks cleaner and refreshing and a new boot animation
2) Now you get a new wallpaper picker where in you can change both home screen as well as lock screen wallpaper
3) System performance improved about 47% than Oxygen OS 2.2.1
checkout benchmark after latest update to android marshmallow
5) With android m, you get the support of native app permissions. Whenever you install an app from play store it’ll be directly installed and whenever you open a particular app it’ll ask the permission then to access your stuff.
6) With android m you also get the latest march Security patches.
7) emoji's and google now on tap
Don’t miss- Here's what's fuss out about 7th April(one plus 3?)
Overall it Is a good improvement over the last version of android. I would recommend everyone to upgrade your smartphone to the latest version of android if you are die-hard one plus fan boy/girl.
Check out more about it over here: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-3-0-community-build-now-available-for-oneplus-2.439059/
You can download the official android Marshmallow Update from here:
- Dirty flash this update only if you’d have the one plus Oxygen recovery and OxygenOS 2.2.0 or higher.
Dirty flashing?This means that flashing any particular update without wiping data or factory resetting. If suppose you are using cyanogenOS and you want to try oxygen-OS. You need to factory reset or wipe data so that you don’t get unusual boot loops or any kind of errors. Always it s good to clean install a new os OR its worth waiting for OTA updates if you care to much about your data or keep backups.
Thank you for reading!