Back again with another post for you guys, today we'll learn how to change fonts nice and easy! This method can be used on any Android Smartphone so make sure you share it with your friends those who ask or need instructions!
Why you must change your font?
If you are a geek, nerd, sometimes you get bored of the system font. And we as a user always want some change (that's why we choose Android, I mean we can change anything we want guess what Android versions also keep changing frequently to get better than the older version every year). Already android N is around the corner.
Also read: - how to root your one plus Smartphone!
Steps involved in changing fonts
- You must be rooted (to grant superuser permissions, with root you get administrative rights for your device)
- Install ifont app from play store
- Don't sleep, be alert
- If you have xposed installer installed you just can also install the module directly.
Ifont has a huge number of collection of fonts and you can also install your custom fonts if you'd like to. User interface is good and follows material design. You can even restore your font back to normal if you don’t like the font. If you are an artist or like creating fonts you can install your own fonts also from this app.
Warning: - always keep a backup of your font, in case you messed up you can resort the font and revert back easily. Before we start make sure everything is set.
How to take backup of your current font?
In ifont app you get an option baked in the app itself, open your ifont app, then swipe or hover over the tab “MY” and then you’ll see an option which says factory font. Tap on it to restore to your font back.
How to change font
Recommended font, here we are installing rosemary font.
- Firstly, install ifont app from play store and open it, grant it superuser permissions.
- Then select a font you want to install on your one plus device.
- For instance, here we take rosemary font. Use the search bar and download the font.
- Then apply and let the app do its magic. Reboot and your font shall be applied.
Let me know what types of font you installed and are using in your Smartphone and if you have already tried changing your font before when did you changed, like i first changed my font on my xperia x8 device in 2013. Personally only fonts i like were chococooky and rosemary.
Till then be happy and spread the joy!
Thank you for reading you guys have a great day.